A. User Experience and Interface Management
- Creates design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features of the product.
- Develops and maintains UI/UX maps (User Journey, Screens, etc.).
- Assesses and optimizes the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in user research and assessing performance metrics.
- Develops detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborates with interaction designers and other user experience partners to define and improve the user experience.
- Analyzes user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Identifies potential usability issues and design opportunities.
- Participates in the development and implementation of UX/UI research policies, process and standards.
- Works with Product Owners / Product Management to strike a balance between user experience, business requirements and technical capabilities and other related constraints and considerations.
B. Product Development
- Coordinates with concerned units to discuss product alignments and improvements.
- Conducts research and data gathering through branch, area, or regional visits.
- Consolidates and evaluates data gathered.
- Formulates recommendations and plans for new or improved processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in any Visual Communications, Multimedia, or equivalent
At least three (3) years’ work related experience
Knowledge on Fintech applications and programs
Knowledge on UI/UX designs in mobile
Willing to work onsite
Product Mgt, Design, Information Technology