- Rest. It’s simple but true. Some people would think that rest is counterproductive and will slow work down, but that is not the case. Rest is vital in renewing your body and refreshing your mind, and it will definitely help you get back on your feet.
- Turn off all devices when your time for work is over. Unless it’s completely necessary to use your device, it would be ideal if you could turn your laptop, cellphone, and other devices off and get your attention away from the screen. Let your mind focus on other things like reading a book, preparing a meal, or taking a walk outside.
- Practice mindful meditation, especially when you start your day. Meditation or prayer could help in letting you focus on the things that matter to you, and things that you should get done. It also helps in calming your mind and to many, it also helps in reducing stress.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep daily. Some people may find it difficult to sleep, and even find time to rest, but it’s very important that you do. It might be best to consult a doctor if you experience difficulty in falling asleep, but in any case, make sure you get those Zzz’s in!
- Always stay hydrated, drink plenty of water, and make sure you have a balanced diet. Sustenance and proper nutrition is very important, and we would want to make sure you’re giving your body the proper love and care it needs, especially with what you consume.
- Talk to people. When you find yourself overwhelmed with all the things you need to do, there’s nothing wrong with asking for help. Let them know that you simply can’t do it, and you need help. By talking to people and letting them know that you’re tired and you need help, you may not realize that you’re actually helping yourself as well.
Remember to always prioritize your health these days, and make sure you take care of yourself holistically. If you feel tired, take the time to rest—it’s ok to do so! Afterall, health is wealth, and it’s something we really need to invest in for ourselves.