- Processing and recording of vessel running expenses (invoices in IFS), attending vendor assistance and providing accounting support to other personnel.
- Ensure to process invoices efficiently and in compliance with SOX requirements. (OESP, OCOL, OGRC, OGAN)
- Ensure to manage company inbox (OPEX invoices) efficiently, effectively and on time based on company policies and SOX procedures.
- Ensure HLFM invoices transferred to AX on time in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Manage Company Inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) in compliance with SOX requirements
- Manage vendors requests, reminders and inquiries.
- Timely processing and handling of OPEX invoices (OESP, OCOL, OGRC, OGAN) in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Follow up the responsible approver for timely processing and payment of invoices (OESP, OCOL, OGRC, OGAN) in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Transfer HLFM admin invoices from eye share to AX on time in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Assist to run payments of supplier invoices in AX under HLFM.
- Assist on preparing and sending of intercompany invoices (AR) from HLFM.
- Assist on netting of vessel cost from HLFM to O-entities monthly.
- Provide inputs and suggestions to enhance existing policies and procedures.
- Perform ad hoc task/function as maybe required by his/her superior
- Hold a University/College degree in Accountancy or similar
- Experience in accounting and related field
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in ERP systems Advanced skills in Ms Office Experience in invoice handling and vendor interaction. Knowledge in Eye share Good collaboration skills