- Develop program applications, scripts, stored procedures and functions for new and existing systems based on requirements given by writing high-quality code to program applications on schedule and meet programming standards set by the company
- Perform unit and regression tests to ensure integrity and quality of developed program as well as data output by preparing and executing unit test conditions
- Troubleshoot and debug applications as well as Investigate problems and understand functional specifications and standards.
- Develop technical documents as needed.
- Provide task updates to the team and team leader on a regular basis.
- Provide technical support to client and other groups as needed
- Perform tasks related to applications development as may be assigned from time to time
- 1-4 year work experience in Software Development preferably in ERP software development
- Must have 1-4 year work experience in the following:
- Oracle, MS SQL Server RDBMS