- To implement the approved Annual Audit Plan designed to evaluate and enhance the risk management, control and governance processes in order to assist the Management achieve its corporate goals.
- Completion of all assigned audit reviews based on the approved Audit Plan within set deadlines and all other assignments as directed by the Audit Committee of the Board (ACB).
- Analyze the level of risk of the Unit’s operations/business if the controls were sufficient, operating effectively and the inherent risks are mitigated.
- Assess the Unit’s management efficiency, business performance, customer service and over-all supervision
- Ensuring that audit findings are substantiated, promptly communicated to and responded by the auditees.
- Conduct special projects as instructed by the Department Heads to achieve the Group’s goals.
- Graduate of Accountancy, Internal Auditing or any Business Course.
- Preferably with MBA degree or Certification – CPA, CIA or CFSA
- Knowledgeable in Branch / Head Office Audits
- Versed in BSP and other government and legal agency rules and regulations on loans
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good people management skills