Back-end developer who will be responsible for building backend services for the next-gen communications platform. You must be a team player and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the solution architecture. A strong commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- 3 to 5 years experience in software development.
- Translate business requirements and user stories into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software, adhering to SOLID Object Oriented design principles in a pragmatic manner.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Node JS + Express JS
- GraphQL / REST APIs
- Sequelize and/or Mongoose
- database backends like Postgresql and/or MongoDB
- Docker, Docker Compose
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented programming principles and Design Patterns
- Knowledge in any compiled language and platform (eg. Go, Java, Spring, .Net etc) will be a plus