- Gather customer requirements.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options and communicating these back to stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders, customers, and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Be the contact person of customers regarding issues or concerns with the project.
- Participates in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to write requirements specifications, and or instruction manuals accurately and concisely.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the development team.