- To increase our employees’ awareness, comprehension, and engagement with the business, the Communications and Engagement Lead will assist the team in delivering a variety of internal communication initiatives and engagement programs.
- Will be in charge of creating and executing strategies and plans that are centered on customer happiness, communications management, and business performance.
- Develops, oversees, and implements employee engagement and communication strategies and methods in support of corporate goals.
- Demonstrates and puts to use advanced communication principles and techniques.
- Advises and works in partnership with business stakeholders and executives to implement strategies and programs that serve corporate goals.
- Creates efficient communications plans in collaboration with internal and/or external resources to support the demands of the business.
- Demonstrates and puts to use knowledge of measuring engagement and communication against goals and deliverables.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field, required
- Amenable to work on a hybrid setup, the office is located at Ortigas, Pasig City.