- Evaluate the skill set of employees across Monitoring Center Operations. Collaborate and provide guidance to stakeholders to properly assess training needs.
- Lead the development of the training for communication and soft skills (critical thinking, time management, etc.).
- Providing feedback to employees and collaborate with Team. Coaches to pursue development of employees.
- Facilitate cross functional trainings to unify efforts and enable understanding of how each role has an important part to play in driving total results and creating an exceptional customer experience
- Participate in calibration sessions with Quality Team and Learning & Development Team to provide input for curriculum revision.
- Ensure that agents adhere to the certification process and guide them through required levels.
- Creation of remediation training sessions for employees on conditional pass.
- Create innovative, engaging, and effective instructional materials with a focus on helping employee adopt behavior standards and embrace new processes to complete their daily tasks/responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in Training and Development, Facilitation/ Coaching, and Project Management
- Proven experience in training methodologies.
- Communications Training Certification preferred.