- Preparing standardized monthly reports related to Operations performance including financial and non-financial metrics
- Partner with various Functional Leaders by providing visibility to functional spending.
- Present spending trends and actionable insights to business partners regularly to drive profitability.
- Work with the global IT team supporting Operations to improve the existing reporting tools and aid in migrating to new platforms.
- Work with the global IT team and Functional teams within operations to set standards and drive data accuracy in business warehouse system and specific reporting applications. Ensure the integrity and consistency of financial data across the various financial and reporting systems.
- Create various reports and financial models that allow stakeholders to make informed business decisions and drive growth and improve profitability.
- Support team members located in other time zones by attending conference calls when needed and communicating timely.
- Generate ad hoc reports and work on special project as needed
- Have 4-6 years of prior work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field is required.
- Solid knowledge of financial planning & analysis, cost accounting, operations finance, financial modeling, and management reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data on macro and micro level..
- Strong orientation towards process improvement, systems implementations and automation.
- Experience working in a medium-to-large size company, preferably with multiple locations and international footprint is desireable.
- Professional experience that includes communicating effectively as in presenting a compeling point of view directly to executives and/or the leadership team.
- The candidate will demonstrate leadership and a willingness to serve their business partners. A desire to learn and grow is expected.
- Prior experience working with Business Object, Hyperion, or SAP preferred. Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills needed.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Finance Manager Operations, and will assist with management reporting, financial analysis, data accuracy improvements, business system enhancements and ad hoc analysis.