- Lead the data design of solutions for large projects and programmes; through expert knowledge translate high-level business requirements into data models and appropriate metadata, test data, and data quality standards.
- Manage senior business stakeholders to secure strong engagement for the solution and ensure that the delivery of the project aligns to longer-term strategic roadmaps.
- Work as part of the program management team on large program, governing and shaping the delivery of projects. Work closely with external suppliers to ensure solution makes best use of technology and meets requirements.
- Simplify the existing data architecture, delivering reusable services and cost saving opportunities in line with the policies and standards of the group.
- Provide clear, continuous, and consistent data architecture leadership at a detailed level within the project.
- Ensure the end-to-end solution is fit for purpose, meet the needs of business, the agreed requirements, and are both pragmatic and supportive of the strategic architecture direction.
- Identify and communicate appropriate resource requirements and work breakdown structure based on skills profile and best fit to complete the end-to-end solution design, and work with the project manager to ensure that project plans and finances align with the design.
- Drive project knowledge back to the enterprise data model and ensure that it evolves correctly.
- Lead and manage projects as needed
- Entity Relationship modeling, metadata systems, data quality tools and techniques.
- Data tools: BI and reporting and UML (Use case and class models)
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university in related field, or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience(ex: data analyst, data architecture, etc.)