- Design, develop and manage data pipelines and orchestrate data integration that meets business requirements.
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-desinging infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Ensure the data is complete, has been cleansed, and that the rules have been established for outliers (eliminate, ignore, average out and so on).
- Identifying patterns, trends and correlations in data sets.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Collaborate with data analys and architect on several projects.
- Transforming data sets, quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with Azure cloud services is a must.
- With an in-depth understanding of Data Lake store and Data Warehouse.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and data visualization experience using any BI tool: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik.