- Improving existing algorithms e.g. likelihood of a contract renewing
- and creating new algorithms for missing processes e.g. likelihood of additional purchases.
- Building optimization engines that run the business simulations to set better prices Running pricing tests with the Pricing Analysts aid for better Data Pipelines
- Ensuring clean and reliable data is being fed into the engines
- Expanding the data available by working closely with Reporting and IT teams
- Implementing better techniques for attribute identification and input
- Developing better visualizations and ways for the Pricing Team and wider business to consume the findings of simulation runs.
- Built simulations/algorithms in an advanced programming language and able to analyze and visualize data with large data sets, numerical, scientific, or business disciplines.
- Proven ability to undertake projects from initial inception through to final completion
- Experience in price optimization and/or revenue management.
- Experience using MSOffice 365 suite (especially Excel), Data Engineering, Python, SQL pipelines, Python cleansing.