- Must be able to do Data Mining and in-depth research to help support project assumptions. Must be able to keep economic assumptions with sound, fact-based analysis.
- Must be able to develop and work with financial models to assess value. Construct and refine financial models, addressing complex and dynamic valuation and risk issues.
- Valuation, pricing, risk assessment, and merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions.
- Valuation methodologies include but are not limited to Market-Based Multiples, Replacement Value, and Discounted Cash Flow using WACC. Must also be able to calculate and defend Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR).
- Prepares clear, organized, and concise investment memos and presentations. Write commercial reports and present them to management in the investment decision process.
- Monitors operating asset performance by updating the financial model and conducting variance analysis.
- Assists the Finance manager in the preparation of periodic budget submissions.
- Prepares clear, organized, and concise investment update presentations, including an analysis of the operating performance of each project.
- Experience in Financial Modelling, Due Diligence, and Business Valuation.
- Must also be familiar with Supply Demand Analysis.
- Experience conducting fact-based research to support economic assumptions.
- The ability to understand and analyze financial statements is key
- Presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Advance MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint) an advantage
- College degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business – any course that provides a strong foundation in finance.
- Experience as an analyst.