front-end developers highly skilled with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them in web and progressive web apps using React and associated features and libraries, such as Redux, Redux-saga, Hooks, and GraphQL. As a front-end developer, you must ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You must be a team player and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the solution architecture. A strong commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a wide array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Expertise in using Hooks, Redux, Redux-Saga, as needed
- Familiarity with GraphQL and/or RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Code collaboration through Git, with very minimal disruption to teammates’ code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization