SAP SD will perform a variety of activities including: process mapping, design, configuration, requirements identification, functional requirements writing, user training, documentation, ongoing maintenance and enhancements
- Capable to provide solutions to complex medium term (Tactical) and operational planning methodologies.
- Assumes responsibilities including: evaluating the effective use of software in the organization, designing strategic plans to improve the use of software in the organization and making business process improvements
- Work with Business counterparts to understand their requirements and their incidents/questions to give them timely application support
- Use global standards to achieve simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Work with other sales and logistics team members covering for Sales, Inbound and Outbound logistics
- In addition, this position will allow the successful candidate to utilize his/her skills and experience by working with other consultants, build on his/her background, and contribute to practice successes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration or any related field, or equivalent work experience Expert in SAP Modules MM and WM.
- Expert in SAP S/4 SD and TM
- Full-cycle implementations
- Experience in Sales and Distribution (Order management, Pricing, AATP), Outbound logistics with integration to TM
- Experience in dealing with key integration areas in Procurement, Warehouse and Finance.
- Equipped with communication skills to handle meetings with cross-functional audience.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of end-to-end business process of Quote to cash and Transport management