IT Service Desk & EUC
- Responsible and Accountable for IT Service Desk Management (ITSM) utilizing industry best practices like the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Manages performance of IT Service Desk and EUC activities, responsible for incident, problem & change management to maximize quality and end user satisfaction with minimizing reoccurrence.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of standardized work practices and processes that support IT Service Desk & EUC activities.
- Leads and manages the development and deployment of end-user computing device refresh strategies to maintain currency, reliability and standardization of desktop devices.
- Leads the development of an EUC asset management program and CMDB to maintain asset currency and minimize loss of services.
- Responsible and Accountable for Software Asset Management entitlement and compliance.
- Manage, maintain and improve the performance, stability, and growth of Operations EUC environments.
- Provides input into annual budgets and staffing plans aligned with business growth; meets service delivery objectives and manages project and department activities within budgetary limits.
- Responsible and Accountable to manage, maintain and publish IT Services KPIs including CSAT, service levels, and develop a continuous improvement culture within the team.
- Manages operational and project planning requirements to monitor internal resource allocation, schedule new services and identify vendor support required to deliver high quality employee services.
- Engages in emergency troubleshooting of Help desk and EUC services in collaboration with other technology teams, internal and external, and updates runbooks to prevent future failures.
- Analyzes employee requests to determine the technical impact on / overlap with existing solutions or new solutions identified on their Help Desk and EUC roadmap.
- Accountable for ticket system process, end user support communications, and knowledge base article creation.
- Consults regularly with employees and company leadership to determine their needs and develop plans for improved service delivery.
- Supports productivity application incidents and addresses escalated issues.
- Liaise with all levels of employees and vendors to monitor employee satisfaction and intervenes to improve efficiency and effectiveness as required.
- Administer the Fresh service ticket system incl. employee onboarding workflows, and service catalog as required to support team efficiency and enhance service delivery.
- Completion of a degree in IT Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience managing a team providing corporate IT Service Desk and End User Computing support services.
- Microsoft Teams Administration / Support Experience.
- Fresh works or similar ITIL enabled help desk platform.