- To engage in a high level software development tasks in Java/Spring Framework and other related open source technologies.
- To analyze requirements of projects.
- To collaborate with software engineers during design phase of the products and services.
- To build software for systems of any size and complexity.
- To achieve customer satisfaction.
- To lead a small team or work as part of a larger team.
- To develop and implement suitable software configuration processes that will solve problems concerning software technology issues.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any related courses or fields.
- Strong Java/Spring Framework programming experience and expertise.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture using Spring Cloud is a plus.
- Strong analysis and information design skills using cutting edge technology.
- Self starter and flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Result oriented with attention to details.
- Can work with minimum supervision, independent and self motivated.
- Can work well under pressure; can do multi tasking; fast learner.
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer relationship skills.
- Hibernate, JPA
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J
- JBoss WildFly, Tomcat, Jetty, Undertow
- Gradle, Maven