- “Setup, Install, Monitor, and Manage Network Infrastructure (Connectivity to Cloud, LANs – Local Area Networks and WANs – Wide Area Networks)of the company; ensure network uptime, network high availability, and update network documentation and procedures as per standard best practices.
- Lead implementation
- Responsible for Network and Security Management, emergency response, design and deployment of new technology and processes that would contribute to cost savings and/or productivity improvements, administration and development of network and voice usage policies and standards, proactive management of security and network systems that protect corporate data
- Perform hands-on technical work on escalated Network Engineering matters; refer major hardware and/or software issues or defective product issues to vendors or department Management for service
- Implement, manage and evaluate Network Engineering operation processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Bachelor degree in information technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
Finance, Compliance, Planning, Forecast