Along with lead management, the marketing consultant assists in carrying out elaborate channel expansion plans. By utilizing the web platform and recognized market channels, the person closely collaborates with sales to carry out activities that are intended to generate new business from target categories and help us get closer to our consumers.
The role’s prerequisites are:
- Develops and implements a plan for selected market channels’ channel development
- Uses information from Dynamics 365, Marketo, Google Analytics, and other data management systems to analyze and produce reports on the effects of marketing campaigns.
- Follows and evaluates market, consumer, and industry trends.
- Seeks out and forms strategic alliances with associations in the target industries.
- Carries out specific regional and local campaigns, such as but not only –
- Regional websites
- Lead creation campaigns using Marketo and other tools to speed up the conversion of acquiring new clients
- Using online marketing, provide services and brand messaging to contacts from current accounts
- Attracting and involving Certified Community
- Oversees the generation of leads, their qualification, and their conversion into sales possibilities within target groups.
- Coordinates the updating of a country’s account, contact, and certified representative database.
- Performs and oversees management tasks (ie. CRM Forecast Accuracy, monthly calls monitoring and reporting, transactional accounts dashboard updating, monitoring and reporting etc.)
- Reaches leads conversion objective from non-target segments
- Is a brand enthusiast who promotes thought leadership at all appropriate times.
- BS/BA degree in business/ marketing/advertising / communications (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of two years’ experience on leads management
- Direct mail and online/offline marketing campaigns
- Public relations
- Marketing/trend research projects/reports/presentations
- New media for marketing – blogs, Facebook, Web 2.0
- Database marketing/customer segmentation
- Thought leadership articles/presentations
- Demonstrates compelling communication both in written and spoken English
- Digital Savvy in social media and on-line marketing platforms
- Digital Marketing/Social Media/Creatives