The Organizational Development Manager plans, develops, implements and administers development and training programs for company employees. The manager also acts as liaison and advisor to the organization’s leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
Extensive experience of the set up and design and implementation of HR/OD processes and services within a complex organization.
- A successful track record of working with senior level management teams on strategy and change formulation, implementation and evaluation.
- Extensive ‘hands-on’ restructuring, redundancy and change management experience.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams through change-related projects and programs designed to deliver workforce transformation.
- Leading, devising, implementing and ev
- Organizational Development Manager