working as part of a team on existing and new development projects and processes focusing on monitoring and analysis solutions for photovoltaic plants.
developing automation strategies for the analysis and prediction of renewable energy processes.
setting up test infrastructures and streamlining automated workflows
- technical degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- profound knowledge of Python.
- excellent analytical skills, humor, passion for development, and data.
- Have a good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Experience with source code management tools (git).
- Experience in Python’s data science libraries (NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn) is required.
- Data wrangling skills are welcome.
- automated testing with pytest or other testing libraries is beneficial.
- DevOps skills are beneficial (docker, GitLab-ci, Kubernetes, ansible).
- Rudimentary knowledge in frontend development would perfectly complete your Profile
- Initiative and good communication skills
- Eager to learn new things
- Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge with peers
- Open to new ideas as well as suggesting own ideas
- Structured and accurate operating principles
- Having good knowledge of English (spoken and written), and German is a plus.