- Running and testing new apps and software.
- Executing all levels of QA tests that are system, integration, and regression.
- Developing test design, test process, test automation, and test cases.
- Analyzing the system and ensuring the test strategy is aligned with the requirements of the development process.
- Executing and clearly documenting test plans for the module covering all aspects of testing for software quality.
- Identifying bugs and creating reports to highlight the status of all modules.
- Managing the test environment.
- Diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems or equivalent.
- With a least two years of work experience as a software tester or similar role.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated test management software skills.
- Demonstrated experience in handling MS SQL and other Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Database testing SQL.
- Working knowledge of programming languages preferably C#.Net, nice to have but not required