- End to End Accountable for the delivery of all Projects and the SLA’s for BCFG Supply Chain.
- The Manager will be able to ensure that the Business or Function is able to meet its business and organizational objectives via the systems owned and supported by ISD. Likewise, future needs are able to be studied and potentially included for project implementation.
- Set the companyISD strategy for BCFG Supply Chain
- Accountable for all the projects and SLA measures for BCFG Supply Chain
- Leads the business or functional engagement in order to drive standardization, scale, synergies and savings.
- Escalation points for ISD issues
As a Business or Functional Manager, the following are the key activities to achieve SLA:
1) Monthly Business or Functional Review with the GM/Director/VP
2) Bi-Weekly Review across all Projects and Operations
3) Issue Resolution Meeting (as needed)
4) Project Board Reviews
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others or equivalent.
- Experience in SAP APO (SNP, PP, DP, FCS), ECC (SD, WM, IM) modules
- ITIL and/or PMP Certification is highly preferable
- Possess a high level of management and leadership skills.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in the Supply Chain & Manufacturing Systems Domain.
- At least 8-10 years of SAP Project Experience.
- With competencies in SAP SCM level expertise.
- With Project Management Professional Certification is a plus but not required.
- Preferably AVP/VP/Director/Senior Manager specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.