- Responsible in Identifying the necessary operational procedures and technical components needed for the business solution
- Responsible for ongoing support, maintenance and monitoring of the SAP environment (S/4 HANA, FIORI, C4C, FiCo, Portals & SolMan) and integration to other environments (PL1, PL2, SFDC and others).
- Responsible for the technical architecture of the SAP system, providing solution and updates if necessary
- Responsible for providing common best practices in the implementation and documentation of daily tasks and support procedures
- Work closely with business, application, and infrastructure teams to investigate, resolve and explore new opportunities to enhance the stability and functionality of the system.
- Works with different teams to schedule a timeline that can accomplish project goals within a given time and budget.
- Act as a resource person providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision-making process.
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices and process improvement.
- Responsible for data management, system updates, and critical patches to SAP environments
- Should have 4-5 years of experience in a SAP management role
- Experience in SAP HANA – Hybrid infra, C4C, SAP ASE Sybase, BASIS and ITIL
- Understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and innovation
- Possesses good communication skills
- Is results focused
- College Graduate of 4, 5 year-course, preferably BS Computer Engineering, Science or IT Courses