- Manage features through the agile software delivery methodology and deliver complex features with significant bottom line impact
- Work with product managers and business analysts in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities
- Work closely with engineers through product design, code and test for new product development
- Instill best practices and standards for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Epic and project management – prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines with optimal solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), ComputerScience/Information Technology, Physics or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in software design, analysis, and troubleshooting in a product development environment
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- At least 5 years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Managed a team of 5+ engineers
- Practical experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, codereviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Solid software development background including understanding design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Software development lifecycle experience with development tools and version control system
- Recent programming in C#, .Net Core, .NET Framework, WinForms, SQL querylanguage
- Hands on experience with Azure Cloud services is a plus
- Building, troubleshooting, debugging skills & tools like Visual Studio
- Experience in working with distributed remote teams.
- Excellent communication skills: strong English is required
- Agility and comfort with changing requirements and frequent customer feedback.
- Work from Home / Remote Work Opportunity
- Office environment on occasion