- Engage in a high-level software development task in Java/Spring Framework and other related open source technologies to analyze requirements of projects.
- Collaborate with software engineers during design phase of the products and services.
- Build software for systems of any size and complexity to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Lead a small team or work as part of a larger team.
- Develop and implement suitable software configuration processes to solve software technology issues.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
Technologies and Frameworks:
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J
- JBoss WildFly, Tomcat, Jetty, Undertow
- Gradle, Maven
- IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans
- git, SVN
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, TeamCity, Sonar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or any related courses or fields.
- For Junior level at least 2-4 years of work experience.
- For Senior level at least 4-7 years of work experience.
- Strong Java/Spring Framework programming experience and expertise.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture using Spring Cloud is a plus.
- Strong analysis and information design skills using cutting-edge technology.
- Self-starter and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Result-oriented with attention to detail.
- Can work with minimum supervision, independent and self -motivated.
- Can work well under pressure; can do multi-tasking; fast learner.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer relationship skills.
- Experience in Microservice, Spring Cloud, and Git is a plus but not required