- Standardizes the company’s data development environment and practices.
- Provides strategic leadership and governance on data modeling, design and data platform architecture.
- Focuses on complex projects and data elements to provide consultation services in the technology space which spans horizontally across business domains to all levels across the organization.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect to create technology group wide architecture standards on data and platforms.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise level data models and partnering with different teams to integrate these models into their designs.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of multiple domain-specific areas of architecture
- Expert in data modeling and data architecture
- Solid experiences in designing data warehouse, data lake, etc.
- Good knowledge of modern Data Management practices
- Expert knowledge of evolving trends and emerging technologies on data management and platforms
- Advanced architecture skills including various data access patterns, real-time and large scale, on various data stores, APIs or streaming, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in banking / financial industry and some of their data models a big plus
- Hands-on experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.