- To manage the overall project activities, plans, and schedules related with deliverables and milestones, lead project teams in support of various project workstreams.
- To design and implement targeted projects and transformation strategies, including identifying the effects of change on people, process, policy, and structure, aligning stakeholders, using appropriate communication and feedback loops, success metrics, project deployment, and organizational readiness, as well as ensuring long-term sustainability
- The daily project and transformation management activities are driven by leads, who also offer the right degrees of coaching and assistance to the project teams.
- Develop a project delivery strategy in collaboration with the division vice president and/or business owner to provide challenging business cases including operational improvement, supply chain network optimization, and maintenance effectiveness.
- Strong Analytical and Organizational skills
- 4 years – Project and Transformation Management (Required)
- Strong Leadership
- Team Management and Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately, and keep the information confidential
- Ability to lead analysis studies in multiple areas and lead project definition and recommendations
- Post Bachelor’s Certificate or Master’s Degree in Project Management and/or Six Sigma Certified is preferred.