A Video Streaming Engineer who is experienced in video transcoding platforms and frameworks with the proven ability to work within a team of developers, solution architects, product strategists, and data scientists, to understand the project needs and requirements of platforms with video streaming.
You will be closely collaborating with our frontend, backend and DevOps engineers in order to bring video streaming capabilities to the next level.
- Strong experience in video transcoding platforms and frameworks (i.e. AWS Elemental, ffmpeg)
- In-depth knowledge of Video standards i.e. Video Encoding/Transcoding
- Experience in configuring and optimizing video delivery at the network level.
- Knowledge of video delivery systems(i.e. MSS,WebRTC,HLS,DASH,SRT,RTMP,Zixi)
- Working knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, including testing, deployment and monitoring solutions
Nice to have
- Experience with video delivery networks such as Akamai
- Software development skills in programming languages such as .netCore or NodeJ
- Basic knowledge of Routing, Switching, Firewall, DNS.
- E2E integration role in the projects involving CMS, CDN, Middleware, Video Processing Platform.
- Understanding of Storage system.
- Knowledge of DRM