- Analyze intraday statistics, workforce performance, service levels, and scheduling statistics to recommend courses of action in balancing service levels to business and staff requirements.
- Work closely with Operations Management to assist in enforcing schedule adherence and transactional threshold guidelines of all accounts.
- Analyze current and historical work volumes and patterns, handling time, productivity trends, and all future volume/work requirements to develop budget and volume/work forecasts;
- Maintain scheduling consistency for operators based on absenteeism, attrition, breaks, lunches, time off, vacations, outages, etc. They are responsible for real time monitoring and updating of operator schedules.
- Work closely with the BCP lead to plan and implement strategies in times of outages and any scenarios that may affect the workforce.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Work close with the Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement teams to identify and communicate process improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to provide support to operations
- At least 2 years of WFM Supervisorial experience and 5 years of
- experience in Workforce management analysis and reporting.
- Advanced excel skills is required.
- Strong macro and programming skills is preferable.
- Proven ability to analyze results and recommend solutions.
- Experience in communicating to all levels of organization.
- Strong soft skill and flexibility in handling different tasks assigned by manager.