Basics 101 – For Purpose Driven Talent
Your CV or resume is very often a company’s first impression of you. Well before you sit in front of a hiring manager, your CV tells them about you. It can showcase your personality, how professional you are, how organized and detail oriented you can be, and–of course–highlight your qualifications.
If you haven’t before, it’s high time that you make your CV work for you. This is best done by creating different formats depending on the position for which you are applying. Consider these formats.
- Seasoned professionals targeting a specific position
- People with employment gaps
- Creative jobs where a portfolio matters most
- Technical Functional Summary
- Candidates who don’t want to seem overqualified
- Candidates seeking a job similar to their previous positions
- Students and entry-level candidates
- Academic resumes
All sorted? Best of luck!